Chia Seed Can Do Wonders For Your Skin
Chia Seeds Can Do Wonders For Your Skin
Did you know? Chia seeds:
- Were a staple food of the Mayan and Aztec Indians, and in fact, “chia” gets its name from the Mayan word for strength.
- Hold 10 times their weight in water, and so were used to keep warriors hydrated in the desert.
- Are considered one of the richest plant sources of skin-calming omega-3 fatty acids.
- Help skin maintain healthy moisture levels to keep it plump, soft and smooth.
- Also contain high levels of antioxidants, protecting skin from the damaging effects of the environment.
- Make a powerful anti-aging ingredient, with their moisturizing, soothing and protective properties.
And, beauty editors celebrate our Chia Seed & Passion Fruit collection!